Esoteric - How To Layer Clothes In Summer









Top Hat - H&M similar here
Valyrian Sword Necklace - Black Moon
Disturbia Esoteric Crop Top - Goodbye Bread
 Disturbia X-Ray Mesh Tee Dress - Goodbye Bread
Criss Cross Bikini - here or here
Wulfrun Triple Platform Creepers - Underground via Asos

Have you ever wondered what you can wear if you feel like you don't want to wear anything at all but still looking stylish as hell? Well it was so hot on this day that I just had to put all my clothes off. I wanted to run around in a bikini but not too obvious so I combined two of my newest pieces in my wardrobe to create this damn hot look for hot daysHella never thought it's possible to layer clothes in summer, the mesh is the key!! The brand Disturbia is new to me and I'm impressed of the nice fitting and the great processing of their clothes. I've got it via Goodbye Bread which have so much cool stuff and brands in their store, you should really check them out! ♥ By the way this shoot was very funny! Got a lot of curious views like from the little boy that pops up in one of the pictures, was a little confused of my behind I guess :D Hope you like this outfit and that it gives you an idea how to layer mesh clothes in summer :)

9 comments :

  1. you are wonderful and very beautiful , I admire so much 🔯

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are wonderful and very beautiful , I admire so much 🔯

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this outfit! I wish I was brave enough to pull off something like that! <3
    Kinga xx
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much pretty babe!! ♥ I'm sure you would look fab in it too :*

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like buying a new outfit for every occasion but than again who doesn't? I have the Amazon Novo wedges they are great. I love your gorgeous outfit.Designer Salwar Kameez in India

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really amazing outfit...thank you for sharing Black Collection..
    https://www.parisworld.in

    ReplyDelete